Water and Wastewater Services
Cook-Joyce, Inc. provides a variety of services to assist its clients in complying with state and federal water quality regulations including industrial and domestic wastewater discharge permitting, preliminary design of industrial wastewater treatment systems, and storm water management system design and permitting. In addition, we have extensive experience with Texas Land Application Permits (TLAP) for disposal of wastewater via evaporation or irrigation. Our capabilities in waste management complement our wastewater services, allowing CJI to seamlessly address any hazardous or municipal solid waste regulations that may also affect the design and operation of wastewater treatment and disposal systems.
CJI also has experience in preparing water supply system plans for TCEQ approval for industrial facilities subject to regulation as a Public Water System.
Water and wastewater services provided by CJI include the following:
- Industrial and Domestic Wastewater Permitting
- NPDES and TPDES Discharge Permit Application Preparation
- TLAP Application Preparation
- TPDES Storm Water Permitting
- TCEQ Approvals for Public Water System Plans
- Conceptual Design and Evaluation of Wastewater Treatment Systems
- Best Management Practices Selection and Troubleshooting
- Evaporation Pond Sizing and Design
- Nitrogen Balances and Water Balances for Disposal via Irrigation
- Preparation of Public Water System Plans for Industrial Facilities and Construction Support
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans
- Spill Prevention, Control, and Countermeasure Plans
- Wastewater and Storm Water Sampling and Characterization
- Compliance Audits and Evaluations
These services are supported and enhanced by Cook-Joyce, Inc.’s expertise in regulatory liaison and support and in hydrology and hydraulics.